From just knowing if your well is online to providing a complete real-time operational vision of your assets, Dynamic Energy Sensing is there for you. We provide everything from beam tilt motion sensors that immediately let you know when your well goes offline to casing and tubing pressures, flow rates, temperatures, electric drive motor current, vibration, and other custom sensors to match the requirements of your operation.
Tank Level Monitoring
More frequent, automated tank level measurements provide precise insight into your real production rates. This information creates the ability to implement transaction verification for the transfer of your valuable assets to a purchaser.
Real-time notifications are delivered via text or email when sensor readings are outside the client’s defined range. Dispatch services are available to ensure detected issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Additional Benefits Provided by Dynamic Energy Sensing
Dynamic Energy Sensing provides monitoring of oil wells, Salt Water Disposal (SWD) wells, flow rates, and tank levels in addition to pipeline leak detection and several other monitoring services.
Our service offerings are flexible so we can meet your precise requirements.
24/7 monitoring of your critical assets.
All of our sensors are wireless and battery powered. Eliminating the cabling significantly lowers cost and simplifies installations.
- Wireless sensors with 5 year plus battery life
- No cabling = simple installation
- Half mile range to base station
- Multiple asset monitoring from base station
- Solar powered base station (cellular or satellite)
- Eliminates the need for chart recorders
- Cloud based
- Ability to integrate disparate and legacy systems into the Dynamic Energy Sensing Monitoring System
- Ability to integrate with ERP systems
Are you ready to enter the age of the Digital Oilfield?